Programme Specific Outcomes
MCA programme has been designed to prepare graduates for attaining the following program specific outcomes:
1. An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, computer science and management in practice.
2. An ability to identify, critically analyze, formulate and develop computer applications for the betterment of society.
3. An ability to select modern computing tools and techniques and use them with dexterity so as to devise a optimum solution to a problem.
4. An ability to design a computing system to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as safety, security and applicability.
5. An ability to devise and conduct experiments, interpret data and provide well informed conclusions.
6. An ability to understand the impact of system solutions in a contemporary, global, and societal context for sustainable development.
7. An ability to function professionally with ethical responsibility as an individual as well as in multidisciplinary teams with positive attitude.
8. Develop ability to use research, experiment, contemporary issues to solve industrial problems
9. An ability to appreciate the importance of goal setting and to recognize the need for life-long learning.